Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Hawaii Day 8 (Honolulu, HI): The Last Day

Today was our last full day on the island and it was an interesting day for me. I have an interview today, gig to plan for and another interview to prep for.


I slept in today and started to prep for my interviews. Normally when I calculate the time in Hawaii I'm on the California side and because Hawaii is behind I calculate backwards. This time I was on the Hawaii side calculating the time in California. A couple of days before my interview I realized I went the wrong direction. I needed to calculate forward. Good thing I realized in time to plan. I submitted my paperwork on time and logged in on time. 


After all of that half of our day was gone and we headed out to International Marketplace and the Ala Moana mall to go to a few shops we weren't able to go to. That mall is like a 3 day mall. It's difficult when you only need to go to a few shops but they're on opposite wings of the mall. 


Before we went back to the hotel to pack we stopped at a few spots on the strip. Packing and unpacking is my least favorite part of traveling. Tomorrow morning, we head home.


This trip has been so much fun. Sometimes I feel like I've done it all on the island but every time I come back I find something new in interesting. Hopefully they'll always be something interesting to find.


Until next time Hawaii, 


A hui hou

No comments:

Post a Comment