Today we headed back out to Hawaii. We arrived earlier than we normally do so we had a lot of time to explore.
After we settled in we went straight to my mom's favorite spot on the island, Marugame Udon. It was just as good as it always was. Can't go wrong!
After we settled in we went straight to my mom's favorite spot on the island, Marugame Udon. It was just as good as it always was. Can't go wrong!
After we ate I feel like we walked every square inch of Waikiki. I even found a few streets that I haven't been down. Who would've thought I would've found something new after all these years?
Before we headed back we had to hit the beach so we went to the beach near Fort Durussy. Apparently my mom hasn't been that far down the beach before.
Tomorrow we head to one of my favorite museums, The Bishop Museum. Last time we went only two of the buildings were open. Hopefully I'll be able to explore the third building and have something interesting to report.
No comments:
Post a Comment